Got questions for us?
Not a problem! Check out some of our frequently asked questions below.
Or use our Contact Us page.
Since 1979, Canada Ticket continues to serve a wide range of customers, from government agencies to print brokers and end users.
Our tickets, tags and labels can be found in applications such as:
- Parking Facilities
- Ski & All Season Resorts
- Hotels & Resorts
- Restaurants, Bars and Legions
- Theatres, Art & Sport Centres
- Sports Arenas, Recreation and Aquatic Centres
- Amusement & Attraction Facilities
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- Airlines, Bus, Rail & Cruise Lines
- Fire & Safety Equipment
- Retail & Wholesale Stores
- Hospitals & Medical Centres
We produce tickets for many other industries. Do not hesitate to contact us, we can certainly service your industry.
We are located at:
9085 - 196A Street
You can also use this interactive Google Map for our Langley, BC, Head Office.
Contact us during business hours and ask to speak with one of our customer service representatives. They will be able to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
Our regular business hours are from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time.
1. Contact name and phone number
2. Country and province/state
3. Shipping address and zip/postal code if freight cost required in quote
4. End use of ticket, special requirements such as stick to a barrel or removable from glass, or go under water, fade-proof in the sun, dash-board etc, etc
6. Stock requested
7. Numbered or barcoded?
8. Quantity, or range of quantities
9. Is this something you order on a regular basis or a one-of-a-kind order
10. Are you the end-user or re-selling?
Stocked items are on our shelves, ready to ship on the same or the next business day.
No order is too small. Very few of our products have minimum order quantities, however, if your requested quantity seems low, we will offer suggestions to help keep costs down.
We can provide in-house graphic design for your tickets, or you can provide us with your own artwork in any standard graphics program, see graphics requirements.
Our Web Site has an Upload page that allows you to send us your artwork. You will be required to get a username and password from us in order to use this feature.
If your files are fairly small, less than 10MB, they can be sent to us through email.
Custom printed orders usually take 1 - 6 weeks depending on the product.
Please talk to us about your specific needs.
If your order has already been shipped, you can request a tracking number from your Canada Ticket service representative and then visit the carrier's web site for more information.
If your order is still in production and you require information about the delivery timeline please call us.
You can login through the header bar on this website to repeat any stock orders you have made. Otherwise, please contact us for Custom order repetitions.